Lesson 3- WHY SHOULD YOU START AN ONLINE PRESENCE
We all know that the world is going digital, if you have not started your page. I need to ask you why? Your customers are always with their Phone, they are either on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Google. Starting is a great way to reach out to your target audience, I’m going to be telling my reasons why you need to start:
1) CONNECT TO PEOPLE TO YOUR BRAND: Brand awareness is an immensely important element of marketing, it will help show your followers a personal side of your business. It is essentially a publishing platform for your business. It allows you to speak directly to your prospective customers and educate them about what your business does.
2) PROVIDE BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE: One sides communication is a turn off. It helps you create a two way conversation. It encourages your audience to interact with you and provide feedback. It gives you another avenue where you can respond to their comments.
3) IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS: Constantly posting of contents can help improve your skills. You learn what to say or do to make a person respond. It can make you a better sales person.
4) UNDERSTANDING PEOPLE BETTER: It can help you gain additional insight about your audience and gain a deeper understanding of what your customers need and want.
5) COLLECT EMAILS: Buisness owners use blogging as a way to collect emails of interested prospects by asking website visitors to subscribe.
6) IT CAN HELP YOU ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS: Research shows that around 80% of companies prefer to have an advertisement in the form of a series of articles instead of the traditional “buy now” agenda. Customers are also sick of commercials and advertising, so the creative ways to present your services are crucial to the Modern Business Environment.
7) IT CAN HELP YOU SHARE YOUR LATEST NEWS NEWS ABOUT ANY INNOVATION:
If your audience is strong and vast, this is one of the best ways to spread a word about new services or some particular changes and policies. So basically you are creating your own advertising platform.
8) YOU GET NEW CLIENTS: Blogging and posting relevant content is a useful tool to increase traffic to your website. With the help of SEO strategies your post is a powerful tool of gaining visibility and apprehension of your brand. Everyone knows that a companies recognition and apprehension is a must in today’s world of business.
9) IT OFFERS INSIGHT INTO YOUR AUDIENCE: The more you know about your target audience, the better you can serve them and appeal to them. Analytics such as google analytics. Comments on social media posts that link to your blog articles will help you learn about what content is most interesting to your target audience.
10) IT HELPS YOUR BUSINESS COMPETE: There are many other small businesses out there that provide the same products or services you do. However no two Companies are identical. So it’s important to emphasize what makes your Company unique. It helps show your personality, information and experience that will distinguish your business from competitors and compete against larger companies. If you want to be known to a larger audience then your business needs to be online.