Mind tool defined time management as the process of organizing and planning how to divide your time between specific activities. Failing to manage your time damages your effectiveness and causes stress.
Good time management helps you work smarter and it helps you get more done in less time. There was a time in my life as a blogger that I will try to get things done before night but I would realize that I had not gotten anything done.
1) CREATE A TO DO LIST: I realized that creating A to do list has helped me a lot, I would write down all the things that I need to complete for the day and make sure I actually work on them, most of the successful People we see have developed the attitude of creating A to do list, creating A 2 to do list will enable you to be focused
2) PUT A TIME FRAME FOR EACH TASK: After creating A 2 do list you will need to make sure that there is a time for each task that you want to complete, i.e the time by which the task will be completed, when I put timeframe for when I would complete the task for the Day, I always complete everything I have planned out for the day.
3) REDUCES STRESS: You have to make sure that you make the most of the 24 hours we get each day.
4) COMPLETE YOUR MOST IMPORTANT TASK FIRST THING IN THE MORNING: The first hours of your day can be very productive if you learn to use it well. It’s advisable to complete the most important and demanding task first thing in the morning.
5) TRY PLANNING YOUR WEEK ON SUNDAY BEFORE THE WEEK DAY: Planning your activities for the week on a Sunday enable you to be more productive and focused, you will have the major tasks completed because you planned ahead.