It has been a very impactful week for me and am back with another great post. To be Indomitable you must develop an unquestionable will to succeed, no matter the setbacks that will arise. A strong determination is fuelled by a powerful force encouraging you to endure in the face of setbacks.
The first time I came across this word I didn’t know the meaning. I did my research in the dictionary and these are some of the synonyms:
impregnable, invulnerable, unshakeable,unyielding, unbending, stalwart, stout-hearted, lionhearted, strong-willed, strongminded, staunch, resolute, firm, steadfast, determined, intransigent, inflexible, adamant,unflinching, courageous, brave, heroic, fearless.
An Indomitable person is someone who has an undefeated personality. He commands change continuously, they generate results that break record. To be Indomitable means you are impossible to be destroyed. If you want to be indomitable win souls.
Your beliefs drive your behaviors and your behaviors determine your results. Without a powerful underlying belief system, you cannot have an indomitable mindset.
What does mean to be Indomitable?
- You cannot be stopped from moving forward
- No one can keep you from rising
- Nobody can keep you in one position
- You cannot be killed because your life is hide in Christ.
HOW TO BE INDOMITABLE
- Be hardworking
- Be humble
- Increase your prayer lifestyle
- Check your dressing
- Check your finances. Don’t be reckless.
- Don’t lead others astray by your lifestyle. Rom 2:28-29
- Do not go back to your vomit (Past sins) 2nd Peter 2:21-22
- Be still and recognize the voice of God Rom 8:14
- Know the Lord and obey God’s word 1st Chron 28:9
- If things are not walking well, wait and listen. Isaiah 30:21
Anyone who will be an indomitable leader must have self denial, no larger than self image, that is an absolute reliance on God. 2nd Cor 1:9-10. Finally if you want to keep being indomitable, you must know that
“If God does not help you, you cannot make it on your own”